Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Crawl before you walk

Just walk.
 Faith is a journey.  Is walking too arduous of a request?  Just walk.  It is quite simple!

What is simple is often misrepresented as easy.  My wish is to not imply that distortion but, instead, evidence a daily life lesson (my life lesson) in being led.

Here is my one-step-at-a-time trek; documented as a memorial, encouragement, challenge.  Here is my walk/stumble/hobble/journey/adventure.  Here is recorded the miracles in slow motion that I would forget or glorify myself in or simply neglect, if I had continued to refuse to release them to these writings.

Prepare to be amazed.  Amazed in the simple love, steady guidance, and common occurrences that paint a glorious visual of the Lord's love over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment